Revpanda Team is looking for Editorial Project Manager, who will keep multiple projects on track and ensure that final products are error-free.
The successful candidate has experience with copyediting, content marketing and project management.
This role requires the ability to juggle multiple tasks under pressure while paying attention to every detail.
- Manage and deliver publications to time and quality standards
- Assure the quality of the editorial services provided, applying own editorial and writing skills
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with writers by providing feedbacks
- Manage workflow of sourcing and onboarding new writers
- Minimum of 3 months copyediting experience
- Experience using internal and external style guides
- Professional level of English
- Highly detail oriented and well organized
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong ability to keep to deadlines and prioritize among many project demands
- A self-starter who uses their initiative and has a “can-do” attitude
What we offer
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere
- Corporate events