Revpanda is on a mission to find QA Tester.
Are you the unicorn-panda we’ve been looking for? We are looking for Panda who has a real passion for QA and ready to get stuck in on our multiple projects. If you’re a seasoned QA Tester ready for the next step, send us your application.
- Review client requirements and design documents, then create, execute and document detailed, accurate test cases.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute, maintain, and document test cases.
- Help define test data and environment requirements
- Proactively communicate with developers, product owners, and other teams to resolve issues on timely manner
- Participate in the Scrum Squad project structure (e.g. Attend scrum meetings, do planning and provide estimation)
- Ensure the test plans cover the whole scope of work including the integration testing across platforms
- Monitor all the QA activities test results, leaked defects and root cause analysis, and implement steps required to improve the process
- Play an active role in developing test strategies and plans, traceability matrices and test closure reports, for small to moderately complex projects
- Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues, coordinate resolution with all tech partners
- Promote and develop awareness of testing methodologies and standards.
- Support automation and test data management strategies
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management life cycle
- Good logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working proficiency in English
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within the established committed time frame.
- Proven experience in a QA Tester role or similar (1+ years)
- A passion for quality and attention to detail
- Proficiency in manual web/mobile/API/requirements testing
- Familiarity with writing test plans, requirements review and creating bug reports
- Being able to fix minor front and backend bugs is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with Git, MySQL
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Diverse opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibility to take part in international conferences and online courses
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Ability to work remotely
- Corporate events